Rise of the Runelords
Glassworks rooms A1 - A10
- A1 Display Room: This room contains a shop where customers can browse the various glassware produced here. Bottles , windowpanes, and glasswork art are the primary contents.
- A2 Storeroom: Finished products are stored here.
- A3 Cleaning Closet: Cleaning supplies and tools such as brooms are stored here.
- A4 Storeroom: Tools , clothing for servants, firewood, and other miscellaneous supplies are kept here.
- A5 Servant's Quarters: Lonjiku's staff of skilled laborers lived on site; the eight workers slept here. The beds are all in various states of dis array and blood is spattered over the walls and sheets. No bodies are apparent-they've been taken by the goblins to area A17 for entertainment after they murdered the sleeping workers the night before.
- A6 Dining Room: The staff used this room to relax, eat, and play cards in their offhours. The room is a wreck, when Tsuto's goblins came through here, they made a mess of it.
- A7 Washroom: This room contains several washtubs for bathing and laundry; the small room adjacent is a toilet.
- A8 Kitchen: This is where the staff prepared their meals; the goblins tore this place apart looking for food, and the room is in disarray as a result.
- A9 Pantry: This room is a mess; barrels and sacks of grain and crates of dried fish and venison have been ,completely demolished, and most of the food is missing. A broken dogslicer lies near the northern corner, discarded by a goblin who ruined it trying to get at the food.
- A10 Storeroom: This room contains several mounds of firewood for the kitchen stove.